Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service
- Expleo Motors, Singapore Business Registration No. 53157709X ("Expleo Motors", "we", "our", "us"), makes available to you the information on this website (the "Website") in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions of Use, and any other rules posted on the Website (collectively, the "Terms"). By using the Website you are agreeing to these Terms. We may modify these Terms from time to time. Please read these Terms and check back often. If you do not agree to these Terms or changes thereto then you must immediately stop using the Website.
- If you choose to access the Website from locations outside the Republic of Singapore, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for the consequences and for compliance with all applicable laws.
- We provide most of this Website on an open access basis but you will need to register an account with us to use certain features. Should any of your registration information change, please update them immediately at the Website. We reserve the right to change registration requirements from time to time.
- You warrant that all information provided by you are true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects.
- You must be at least 18 years old to register to use the Website. By registering to use the Website, you represent that you are over 18.
- We reserve the right to decline a new registration or to suspend or terminate any account at any time at our sole and absolute discretion.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, change or discontinue membership benefits at any time at our sole and absolute discretion.
- The account password you provide should be unique and kept secure. You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or account..
- You agree that we may contact you at any time through the contact details you have registered at our Website, and that all communications from you to us shall be made by way of the contact details set out on our home page.
You agree that you will not:
- use the Website for purposes of conducting and/or disseminating surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or sending of any duplicative or unsolicited messages.
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of others.
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- upload, or otherwise make available, files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property laws, including, by way of example, and not as limitation, copyright or trademark laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you have ownership or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consent to do the same.
- use any material or information, including images or photographs, which are made available through the Website in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary right of any party.
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another's computer or property of another.
- engage in mass automated or systematic extraction of the material ("the Content") on our Website, or use it to create or include it within another electronic database, or try to re-sell it or re-distribute it. We reserve the right to prohibit or restrict the way in which other websites link to or frame or represent any of our Website content.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.Create a false identity for the purpose of misleading others.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that we own, or has the licence to use the Content on the Website and any and all intellectual property rights used or embodied in or in connection with the Website. The Content shall not be reproduced, republished, transmitted or distributed in any way, without prior written permission from us.
NOTIFICATION OF INFRINGEMENT
- If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, and such infringement is occurring on this Website, please notify us in writing immediately in the form and containing the information prescribed by the Singapore Copyright Act (Cap. 63) ("Infringement Notice").
- All Infringement Notices shall be delivered by hand to us at the following address:
Attn : The Administrator (tyres.sg)
1 Bukit Batok Crescent #02-10
Wcega Plaza S658064
- We will duly consider all Infringement Notices submitted in the above manner. In return, you agree that you shall not take any legal action or exercise any legal remedy you may have against us in respect of any copyright infringement, unless you have first given us the Infringement Notice and sufficient opportunity to remove the infringing material, and only if we refuse or fail to remove the infringing material within a reasonable time. Where we remove the infringing material in response to your Infringement Notice, you agree not to exercise and you hereby waive, any right of action against us under any applicable laws which you may have in respect of any infringing material appearing on the Website prior to such removal by us.
- You acknowledge and agree that we have no control and cannot undertake responsibility or liability in respect of infringing material appearing on third-party sites linked on the Website.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
THIRD PARTY SITES
Links on the Website to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. We have not reviewed all of these third-party sites and do not control and are not responsible for any of these sites or their content. Thus, we do not endorse or make any representations about them, or any information, software or other goods or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
NO GUARANTEE OF ACCESS
We do not guarantee access to our Website, since access over the internet can sometimes be affected by technical failures or third party activity (such as the transmission of viruses and other malicious acts) outside our control. In addition, from time to time we may have to suspend service on our Website in order to make changes to it or to correct technical problems that have arisen.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- You agree that you will be personally responsible for your use of the Website and for all of your communication and activity on and pursuant to the Website. If we determine that you are or have been engaged in prohibited activities, were not respectful of other users, or otherwise violated these Terms, we may deny you access to the Website on a temporary or permanent basis.
- We reserve the right to suspend, terminate, change or discontinue any aspect of the Website, including the availability of any feature(s) if the Website, at our sole and absolute discretion, at any time and without notice.
At our request, you agree to indemnify us fully, defend us, and hold us harmless immediately on demand, its officers, directors, agents, affiliates, licensors, and suppliers, from and against all liabilities, claims, expenses, damages and losses, including legal fees, arising from (i) your use or misuse of the Website; (ii) your breach of these Terms; (iii) and/or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including the use by any other persons accessing the Website using your Internet account caused by your action or inaction. You agree to cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any claim. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We shall in no event be liable for any death, injury, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary damages or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use the Website, or reliance on the content and/or any information in the Website;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to the Website, even if we or our agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at your own risks;
- We are not obligated to monitor, control or endorse the content on the Website, and therefore specifically disclaims any liability arising from or in connection with your use of the Website. We also reserve the right to review materials posted, to edit, refuse to post, to remove any content, terminate your access to the Website at our sole discretion at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by Singapore law.
- No partnership/agency: You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of these Terms or your use of the Website. You agree that you may not and will not hold yourself out as our representative, agent, or employee, and we shall not be liable for any representation, act, or omission on your part.
- Assignment: You may not assign or delegate or otherwise deal with all or any of your rights or obligations under these Terms. We shall have the right to assign or otherwise delegate all or any of our rights or obligations under these Terms to any person.
- Force majeure: We shall not be liable for any breach of our obligations under these Terms where we are hindered or prevented from carrying out our obligations by any cause outside our reasonable control, including by lightning, fire, flood, extremely severe weather, strike, lock-out, labour dispute, act of God, war, riot, civil commotion, malicious damage, failure of any telecommunications or computer system, compliance with any law, accident (or by any damage caused by any of such events).
- No waiver: No failure by us to exercise and no delay by us in exercising any right, power or remedy under these Terms will operate as a waiver. Nor will any single or partial exercise by us of any right, power or remedy preclude any other or further exercise of that or any other right, power or remedy by us. No waiver shall be valid unless signed in writing by us. The rights and remedies herein are in addition to any rights or remedies provided by law.
- Notices: Unless otherwise stated within these Terms, notices to be given to either party shall be in writing and shall be delivered by electronic mail or in such other method as required by law.
- Survival: In any event, the provisions of Clauses 5, 6, 7, 10, 11 and 12 of these Terms shall survive termination of these Terms. In the event you use the Website again, then the provisions of these Terms and conditions that then apply will govern your re-use of the Website.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, invalid or unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severed and where capable the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Terms shall not be affected.
- Third Party Rights: No person shall have any right pursuant to the Contracts (Right of Third Parties) Act 2001 to enforce any of the above terms and conditions.
- Governing law: These Terms shall be construed and its performance governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Singapore, and you fully agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Expleo Motors, Singapore Business Registration No. 53157709X ("Expleo Motors", "we", "our", "us"), makes available to you the information on this website (the "Website") in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions of Use, and any other rules posted on the Website (collectively, the "Terms").
Expleo Motors may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We strongly advise you to check this page from time to time to ensure of any changes.
What we collect
When you use our website you will be revealing personal information about yourself. The moment you have provided us with your personal information, you consent to the collection, storage and use of that information on our servers and we may collect, store and use the following personal information: Your name, phone, fax, email, address other contact information and financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers. Transaction information based on your use and activity on our website are collected. Delivery, billing and other information you provide use to purchase or deliver your orders. Website discussions, chats, blogs, correspondence you send to us and other correspondence sent through our website. Other information from your use of our website, service, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the our website, advertising information, IP address and any other standard web log information; Additional information we may ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating or website policy. Information from other companies relating to demographic and navigation data. Other related information from third parties. Any other additional information from or about you in other ways not expressly described here.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Your information on our website
Your personal information may be displayed on our website when you log in or place an order (and will be available to the public who access our website), and is connected to all of your activity on our website. If you access our website from a shared computer or a computer in an internet café, your personal information and activity on our website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you.
Sharing your personal information
To process your orders and payments, we will have to share some of your personal information with other parties and may also share your personal information with: Other parties to provide joint content and services (like registration, transactions and customer support), to help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts and violations of our policies, and to guide decisions about our products, services and communications. Service providers under contract who help with our business operations (for example fraud investigations, deliveries, bill collection, affiliate and rewards programs). Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information to (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service). Law enforcement or other governmental bodies, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. Other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity. We may also have to disclose personal information to enforce our policies, respond to claims, or protect our rights interests and property. However, we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing use without your express approval.
Protection and Storage
Throughout this policy, we use the term "personal information" to describe information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person. Information that has been made anonymous so that it does not identify a specific will not be considered personal information. We store and process your personal information on our computers and at various customer and operations support centers who we may engage around the world. To protect your personal information against unauthorized access and disclosure we may use physical, electronic and procedural safeguards including passwords, firewalls, data encryption. However, as you may know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications or other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from our website. And, although we may work very hard to protect your privacy, we cannot promise, and you cannot expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private despite our best efforts.
Registration and Information
The price of our goods and services are subject to transport costs and GST and shall be the price stated on our order form. Where no price is stated on our order form, the price shall be the price listed in our price list or website which shall be current at the date and time of your order. We reserve the right to change the price of the goods and services at any time before delivery of the goods and services to reflect any increase in the cost to us which may be due to factors beyond our control (for example, any foreign exchange fluctuation, currency regulation, alteration of import or other duties, increases in labour, materials or other manufacturing costs, changes in delivery dates, quantities or specifications for the goods or services requested by you or any delay caused by any information or instructions given by you or a failure by you to provide us with any adequate information or instructions).
You may choose any of the following delivery options when placing your order with us: delivery of the goods to the address specified in your order; delivery of the goods to one of our listed fitting stations; or delivery of the goods to another fitting station identified by you and agreed by us. The delivery time for an order is usually between 2 to 7 working days. Delivery will always be subject to availability of stock. We will send you an email to inform you of the estimated delivery date of your order. You will also receive an email once your order has been dispatched. Time for delivery or fitting shall not be of the essence unless previously agreed by us in writing. Any dates quoted for delivery and/or fitting of the goods are approximate only and not guaranteed and we shall not be liable for any delay in delivery and/or fitting of the goods howsoever caused.
Evidence of Delivery
Your order will be deemed to be delivered once we receive our authorised couriers' or fitting stations' official packing/delivery note/invoice which, when and howsoever signed as acknowledgement of receipt of the goods and services, will be proof of delivery by us of the goods and services specified therein.
Failure to take Delivery
If you fail to take delivery of the goods and services or if you fail to give us adequate delivery information and instructions when placing your order with us, we have the right to: store the goods ordered until actual delivery and charge you for the costs of storage and insurance; or sell the goods at a readily obtainable price and charge you for any shortfall below the price under the contract; or return the goods to the supplier and charge you for any costs incurred as a result of the return.
Change my fitting time and location
Fitting time can be changed but location cannot be changed 48 hours before fitment date.
Please call our customer service hotline confirm the changes. If you inform us by email or SMS. Please note that for all changes, they are only confirmed when you get a “confirmation of change” reply by email or SMS. We strongly encourage our customers to call in to make changes.
You may choose to make payment for the goods and services by credit card, cheque or bank transfer. Where payments are made by credit card, we shall debit your account on the day the goods are dispatched. For payments made by cheque or bank transfer, the goods shall only be dispatched after our banks receives your payment. We shall issue receipts for all payments received by us. Time of payment of the price of the goods and services shall be of the essence. Where the goods and services have been delivered, but have yet to be paid, the price of the goods and services shall become immediately due and payable in full by you. If you fail to make any payment by the relevant due date or if payment is declined or not authorized by your bankers or the issuer of your credit card then, we shall be entitled to: cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries to you; appropriate any payment made by you to such of the goods or services supplied under any other contract between you and us as we may think fit; and charge you interest on any amount unpaid, until we receive full payment from you.
Please take note that we shall be entitled to recover the price of the goods and services, even though delivery may not have taken place and the property in the goods and services have not yet passed to you.
Changes of Goods After Payment
You may choose to change your order for the goods but not 48 hours before fitment date.
Please call our customer service hotline to confirm the changes. If you choose to inform us by email or SMS, please note that for all changes, they are only confirmed when you get a “confirmation of change” reply by email or SMS. We strongly encourage our customers to call in to make changes.
Cancellation, Returns & Refund
You may cancel your order immediately after it has been submitted up to one (2) days before the scheduled delivery date or fitment date. All cancellations must be made by telephone, fax or email and must be supported by valid reasons. For the avoidance of doubt, the ability to source or obtain the same goods and/or services specified in your order for a lower price shall not amount to a valid reason entitling you to cancel your order. We also do not accept the return of any goods and services once they have been fitted. Refunds of any monies for goods and services ordered and/or cancelled are entirely within our discretion. In the event that we agree to refund any monies to you, the refund shall be made by us within 7 to 10 working days via the bank account information you have provided to us when registering. We shall also be entitled to cancel the contract or suspend any further deliveries to you without any liability whatsoever, if you make any voluntary arrangement with your creditors or become bankrupt or become subject to an administration order or go into liquidation, have a receiver, liquidator or administrator appointed over any of your property or assets, cease, or threaten to cease, to carry on business, or if we reasonably believe that any of the abovementioned events is about to occur to you.
Passing of Risk and Property
The risk of damage to or loss of the goods shall pass you: when the goods are delivered to the delivery address specified in your order or such other address which has been approved by us; or when you are notified that the goods have been fitted and are ready for collection at our listed fitting station which will then also be subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant tyre fitting agreement between us and the relevant fitting station. Notwithstanding the above, the title to and the property in the goods shall not pass to you until all sums due by you have been paid in full. Until property in the goods passes to you, you shall keep the goods properly stored and separate from goods of other third parties, protected and insured and identified as property belonging to us. Additionally, until property in the goods passes to you, we shall be entitled at any time to demand that you deliver up the goods to us and, if you fail to do so, to enter any premises occupied by you or any third party where the goods are stored to repossess the goods. And, you are obliged to allow us to repossess the goods and assist us to do so.
Liability and Waivers
We will not liable for any defect in the goods or services: caused as a result of any inaccuracy in the order or information you have placed with us and shall not be liable for any loss arising from any errors made in the order that you have placed with us; or caused by fair wear and tear, willful damage, negligence, abnormal working conditions, failure to follow our instructions or misuse or alteration or repair of the goods without our express written approval. Any claim by you based on any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or services or their failure to correspond with specification shall be notified to us writing within 48 hours from the date of delivery or fitting or where the defect or failure was not apparent by reasonable inspection then, within 24 hours after the date of first discovering the defect or failure. Where delivery has been made, and you do not notify us in writing as specified above, you shall not be entitled to reject the goods and we shall not be liable for the defect or failure. Where a claim is made for any defect in the quality or condition of the goods or services or their failure to meet specification is notified to us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, we shall be entitled at our sole discretion to either replace the goods (or that part in question) or refund to you the price of the goods (or a proportionate part of the price), but we shall have no further liability to you or any other person. We will not be liable for any representation (unless fraudulent), or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by our negligence, or the negligence of our employees or agents or otherwise) which arise out of or in connection with the supply or fitting of the goods or their use or resale by you, and our entire liability under or in connection with the contract shall not exceed the price of the goods, except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions. We shall not be liable to you or be in breach of the contract for any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of our obligations in relation to the goods or services, if the delay or failure was due to any force majeure or other cause beyond our reasonable control. Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that no error or omission occurs, any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, price list, website text, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by us shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part. We reserve the right to change the goods or any relative specifications and designs at any time, without notice, as a result of any changes in the law or at our sole discretion. Save as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions, all warranties, conditions or other terms implied by law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Intellectual Property Rights
The images, graphics, text, pictures, sounds, animations and videos applets and scripts operating, operating in, or which form part of, this website as well as their arrangements on our website owned by Tyres.sg(Expleo Motors) and are subject to the laws of copyright and other related rights. The contents of this website may not be copied, distributed, changed or made available to third parties. Our website may also include pictures, which are subject to the copyright of third parties. Unless otherwise stated all trademarks on our website are also protected. No permission to use our intellectual property or the intellectual property of third parties on our website is granted. You are also prohibited from providing a link to this website or displaying any web pages which form part of this website in any html frame without obtaining our or the relevant third party's express written permission before doing so.
Accuracy of Information
The images, graphics, text, pictures, sounds, animations and videos applets and scripts operating, operating in, or which form part of, this website is provided on an “as is” basis. We make no representations, endorsements or warranties as to their accuracy. We will not be liable for any action taken (or not taken) in reliance upon the images, graphics, text, pictures, sounds, animations and videos applets and scripts operating, operating in, or which form part of, this website which action shall be taken entirely at your own risk. We reserve the right to make any changes to the images, graphics, text, pictures, sounds, animations and videos applets and scripts operating, operating in, or which form part of, this website without notice and without liability to you. We reserve the rights to reject any purchases and to make any changes to the prices through our website without notice. External websites to which we provide links are not under our control and we take no responsibility for them and shall not be liable in any way for their content. This website, like any other, is susceptible to cyber-squatting and vandalism. We do not accept any responsibility for, nor liability in respect of, any information which appears on this website as a result of such actions. The operation of this website depends on the input of information by you. The service provided by us depends on, and varies according to, the accuracy of such inputted information. We can therefore accept no responsibility for, nor any liability in respect of, the input of inaccurate information to this website by you and/or any third parties.
Other Internet Portals
We do not guarantee that the other internet portals that offer our service meet your requirements or that they will available at any time without interruption, are timely, or secure and without defects. Your use of the other internet portals offering our service is at your own risk and we do not accept any liability for the same or for the correctness of the information provided by those other internet portals.
We do not have control over the Internet or over the means through which you have gained access to this website. We accept no responsibility and shall not be liable for any service interruption or the transmission of viruses or other harmful computer code through this website.
The laws of the Republic of Singapore shall govern these terms and conditions and the courts of the Republic of Singapore shall have jurisdiction over any disputes between us and you in respect of these terms and conditions and the use of this website.